On November 26, the URE Club business association with the publishing house Europaproperty.com will hold the EE Real Estate Forum for Eastern Real Estate Companies . This year the main theme of the event will be “Residential Real Estate as a Driver of the Regional Economy Growth”. The forum will be held at the InterContinental Hotel for the fourth time.
The event will bring together professionals from the real estate markets of Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Belarus, Moldova and Poland.
Within the framework of the event, it is planned to organize trilateral dialogue between business, officials and the public.
Why Should I Visit Flatfy Residential Day?
- Annually, the event collects recognized world experts in real estate, architecture and design, consulting and design companies at its site.
- The platform brings together professionals with many years of experience. You will be able to hear about the legal and economic aspects of real estate market development in the region; about problems and engines of urbanization; about the social orientation of development and possible dividends for business; about effective sales strategies.
- Ability to expand business contacts, get up-to-date information on the situation on real estate markets in other countries, understand the trends to address current real estate issues.
“In the realities of the current law” On the complex reconstruction of neighborhoods (districts) of an outdated housing stock “and started a program of construction of new housing on the site of houses older than 50 years, real estate from a highly profitable business turns into a driver of GDP growth and a base for saving savings not only for business, but and the income of households, which is why the EE Real Estate Forum is a significant event and an important tool of the industry, which allows not only to designate the landscape and the alignment of forces, to determine the growing trends, as well as to understand nichels ing market are homogeneous and clusters, apart from the obvious (residential, retail and commercial real estate) formed today “- said Daniel Vladov, a member of the supervisory board of URE, CEO of DCH Infrastructure & Real Estate.
In the Forum program , including:
- Discussion of legal aspects and relations with state authorities when dealing with an investor.
- Issues of urbanization and urban development.
- Investment discussion panel, which will discuss the main opportunities for investors in the region and tools for attracting foreign investment.
- Flatfy, it-startup , will conduct a comparative review of residential real estate segment by country in the panel discussion panel.
The event program, developed by experts from Europaproperty.com together with URE Club , whose successful experience in the development market has been more than 10 years old, aims to provide guests and participants with reliable information about each region in order to assess the investment attractiveness of each.